Why we like it:
WE RECOMMEND Trawick Safe Travels International for Non-U.S. senior travelers and others looking for higher than average maximum medical benefits ($50,000 to $100,000 for ages 70-79) and coverage from 5 days to 1 year. It is also renewable with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months.
- Non-US travel insurance for over 70 at a great price
- Max benefit of $50,000 to $100,000 for ages 70-79
- coverage from 5 days to 1 year and renewable
- May still purchase after trip has begun
Safe Travels International is good non-US senior travel insurance as well as a good plan for other non-US travelers:
- Insurance for medical accident and sickness, emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation of remains, trip interruption, baggage, and accidental death & dismemberment
- Non-US citizens and Non-US residents traveling outside their home country, but not to the United States
- Unexpected recurrence of a Pre-Existing Medical Condition
- Up to $1,000,000 in primary emergency medical coverage
- Coverage from 5 days to 1 year
- Renewable with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months
- Plan may be purchased before departure or after travel has begun
- Includes Political/Natural Disaster Evacuation – $25,000
- Includes AD&D – $25,000 or $10,000 (Age dependent)
Choose from maximum medical benefits –
Up to age 69:
$50,000 $100,000 $250,000 $500,000 #1,000,000
$0 $50 $100 $250 $500 $1000 $2500 $5000
Optional athletic sports coverage available
Who Is The Trawick Safe Travels Plan Designed For?
The Trawick Safe Travels health insurance overseas is best for:
- Non-U.S. residents and citizens traveling or taking a vacation
- Travelers on business trips or on short-term assignment overseas
- Missionary insurance, faith-based missionaries
- Volunteers and workers with NGOs and Nonprofits
- Non-U.S. travelers over age 79 needing higher coverage up to $50,000
Why is the Trawick Safe Travels best?
- Affordable essential health coverage
- You can customize and add additional coverage(s)
- $50,000 for seniors is good compared to the $10,00-15,000 maximum offered on other plans
Affordable non-US senior travel insurance:
- Maximum medical benefits ($50,000 to $100,000 for ages 70-79)
- Will cover $50,000 for ages 80+
- Unexpected recurrence of pre-existing conditions covered to $10,000 for age 65 and over.
- Includes AD&D benefit
$50,000 – All Ages
$100,000 – Ages 19-79
$250,000 – Ages 19-69
$500,000 – Ages 19-69
$1,000,000 – Ages 19-69
Optional Athletic Sports Coverage:
• Class 1 Sports:
Archery, Tennis, Swimming, Cross Country, Track, Volleyball & Golf
• Class 2 Sports:
Ballet, Basketball, Cheerleading, Equestrian, Fencing, Field Hockey, Football (no division 1), Gymnastics, Hockey, Karate, Lacrosse, Polo, Rowing, Rugby & Soccer
Athletic sports coverage provides coverage for injuries incurred during amateur, Club, Intramural, Interscholastic, Intercollegiate activities. Activities include archery, tennis, swimming, cross country, track, volleyball golf, ballet, basketball, cheerleading, equestrian, fencing, field hockey, football (no division 1), gymnastics, hockey, karate, lacrosse, polo, rowing, rugby and soccer.
Any athletic sport not listed is excluded from this policy unless the activity is non-contact and engaged in by you solely for leisure, recreation, entertainment, or fitness purposes only.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!