Why we like it:
We like the Petersen USAway travel insurance plan because it covers U.S. citizens traveling to high-risk countries up to 11 months. It is travel insurance that covers terrorism, as well as maximum medical benefits up to $5,000,000 to age 69, and to age 70-84 with reduced maximum benefit amounts.
Terrorism benefits (Terrorism insurance must be selected as an option) include war declared or undeclared, invasion, hostilities, acts of foreign enemies, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power, martial law or confiscation by order of any government or public authority. Eligible expenses in certain countries caused by an illness or injury and incurred from any doctor or any hospital within a specified geographic area will be reimbursed to you.
Backed by Lloyd’s of London
- Provides strong levels of terrorism coverage (must be selected as an option)
- Up to age 84 – Covers any declared country
- Up to a maximum of 11 months coverage
- Benefits up to $5,000,000USD
- Major medical for high-risk countries up for up to a maximum of 11 months coverage
(Terrorism insurance must be selected as an option to be covered)
- War and terrorism coverage is only for those who are not active participants.
- Benefits up to $5,000,000
- Your choice of deductible: $0, $250, $500, $1,000, or $2,500
- Medical Evacuation Reimbursement up to $250,000 to a hospital near your residence
- $25,000 Accidental death benefit, Repatriation of Remains up to $250,000
- Monthly Premium Payments
- Backed by Lloyd’s of London
More on USAWay Major Medical Insurance
Terrorism And War Coverage
Currently Excluded Country List
For Those Over 59 years
- For individuals over age fifty-nine (59), services and supplies for 1. Cardiac Related Conditions and 2. Cancer Related Conditions are limited to either (i) the medical costs of stabilizing your condition and the transportation costs of returning you to your home in your home country or (ii) a maximum reimbursement for eligible expenses of $25,000, at Petersen’s discretion.
- Insured age 70-74 are limited to $250,000.00 maximum benefit, all other terms and conditions apply.
- Age 75-79 are limited to $100,000.00 maximum benefit, all other terms and conditions apply.
- Insured age 80-84 are limited to $50,000.00 maximum benefit, all other terms and conditions apply.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!