Expatriate medical insurance for those residing outside the U.S. and for those residing in their own home country.
Good Neighbor Insurance (GNI), https://www.gninsurance.com, provides over 25 different expat medical insurance options because not one long term expatriate medical insurance fits all.
Many of our GNI clients
- Are U.S. citizens living and working outside the United States of America.
- Are local nationals requesting strong western style medical insurance for themselves and their families in their home country
- And foreign nationals residing outside their home country
Many of our Good Neighbor Insurance expatriate clients are requesting different medical insurance benefits such as, to name a few:
- Provides Maternity benefits
- Does not provide maternity benefits
- No waiting periods for pre-existing medical conditions.
- Flexible underwriting
- Pick-and-choose medical insurance benefits
- Strong preventative benefits for children and adults
- Worldwide coverage with no coverage in the U.S.
- Coverage worldwide to include coverage in the U.S.
- A robust medical insurance benefit package
- Expat insurance that has the bare basics medical benefits
- And emergency medical evacuation benefit (all of our expatriate medical insurance provides this vital medical benefit)
Safe Expat Travels – from your GNI Team here in Gilbert, Arizona!