Our service and partnership with select insurance carriers is a powerful combination, keeping your people safe.
Good Neighbor Insurance offers the best international group health insurance for non-profits, as well as low-cost insurance options for mission agencies and for large and small organizations and businesses.
Our close relationships with the largest and best international group health insurance carriers allows us to get answers fast, negotiate on your behalf, and partner with you in finding ways to keep your renewal rates low!
International health insurance carriers for employers overseas:
LISTED BELOW are some of the plans and select carriers that we work with to save you money whether you have two workers overseas or two thousand.
International Medical Group (IMG)
Blue Cross Blue Shield Global (GeoBlue)
Azimuth Risk Solutions
Service is our first, middle, and last name
We are always happy knowing that we are making a difference. And helping clients save money on their group health insurance. Of course, we are also eager to do better, so let us know if you see any other ways we can be of assistance.
To help you save on your group health insurance
- Free Guide: How to Choose Good Group Health Insurance
- Free Guide: How to Run and Maintain a Sustainable Group Health Plan
- Free Guide: Advanced Tips and Techniques – How-to save on your group insurance
– Free Accompanying Workbook – Advanced Tips and Techniques Companion Guide!
- Free Guide: Self-Funding Your Group Health Insurance
- Infographic: Group health options in .pdf format
- Whitepaper: “Do we need a broker?” .pdf
- Special Report on “Understanding ‘Trend’ and how it affects your renewal rates”
- Download our group brochure