Why we like it:
WE RECOMMEND the Tangiers Plan B Crisis Response even though it is more than “crisis management insurance.” It is a crisis response/crisis management plan for groups and organizations. We know it is needed by our group clients and it will enhance their staff’s travel protection while outside their country of residence.
We like that it covers crises such as Wrongful Detention or Kidnapping, Blackmail and Extortion and Political Threat. It also covers Disappearance, Hijack, Acts of Terrorism and Violent Crime.
This individual or group traveler crisis response coverage protects your employees visiting or working in all types of dangerous areas throughout the world. It offers assistance for violent crimes, wrongful detention, mysterious disappearance and kidnapping. Also for blackmail, extortion, political threats, hijacking, and acts of terrorism.
- Coordination of security resources and response + liaison with 3rd parties
- Covers Wrongful Detention, Kidnapping, Blackmail and Extortion, Disappearance,…
- For organizations and employers for as few as one member
- For 5 days to 365 days a year
Plan b Crisis Response from Tangiers Global is more than “crisis management insurance.” It is a crisis response/crisis management plan being offered by Good Neighbor Insurance. We know this type of non-insurance benefit is needed by our clients. We know it will enhance their travel protection while outside their country of residence. This individual or group traveler crisis response/crisis management coverage protects the traveler visiting or working in all types of dangerous areas throughout the world.
It offers assistance for violent crimes, wrongful detention, mysterious disappearance and kidnapping. Also for blackmail, extortion, political threats, hijacking, and acts of terrorism.
What is the premium?
- Daily access fees start at just $3.28USD subject to a 10-day minimum access fee
Why Should I Purchase This Package?
plan b Crisis Response provides you with 24/7 access throughout your time overseas to one of the world’s leading security consultant teams. Security consultants are on hand to provide immediate assistance, support and advice in times of crisis.
The level and nature of the services will depend on the circumstances and can include (but is not limited to):
- Mobilization and deployment of response consultants to advise on extreme incidents
- 24/7 point of contact to report emergencies to local officials, embassy and security personnel, and get security and safety advice from duty managers;
- Coordination of security resources and response;
- Liaison with 3rd parties (where applicable);
- Monitoring and telephone advice throughout the crisis
- Crisis Consultant Services will be provided for up to 30 days (10 days in respect of terrorism).
- The cost of providing these services up to USD250,000 is covered at no additional charge to you. The Consultant Service Provider will arrange for your approved Extra Expenses to be reimbursed.
“Covered Crisis” Is Defined As:
- Wrongful Detention or Kidnapping
- Blackmail and Extortion
- Political Threat
- Act of Terrorism which directly affects a Protected Person’s safety (subject to Crisis Coverage period sub-limit stated in the Certificate Schedule).
- Violent Crime
Crisis means any decisive, unstable or crucial time resulting from an unforeseen Covered Crisis which has directly caused or has the potential to cause serious bodily harm, detention or death of a Protected Person. Any Crisis or Crises arising out of or based upon, or attributed to related, continuous or repeated Covered Crises shall be considered to be a single Crisis for the purposes of this Certificate.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!