Not sure which international travel insurance for solo travelers is the best plan for you? Scroll down to see a quick summary of each plan. Below are standard and economy PPO global health insurance plans. Maternity coverage is not mandatory. These plans are very cost effective options of international travel insurance for solo travelers. They either exclude maternity or cap maternity benefits to offer you better rates.
GeoBlue Navigator Insurance For Volunteers, Social Good, NGO & Missionaries
Excellent U.S. expat and volunteer insurance
- Discounted insurance for expats and volunteers up to age 74
- A full-featured plan from a well-known carrier
- Those needing up to 9 months per year back in the USA
- Part of the Blue Cross Blue Shield network
The GMI Career Missionary Medical Insurance Plan
Affordable missionary medical insurance with excellent benefits!
- Missionary insurance specially designed for missionary budgets
- Excellent benefits at a very affordable price
- Covers up to 6 months a year in the USA (worldwide)
- Especially good if you receive most of your medical care overseas
Scroll down to see all international health plans below
More Expatriate/Career Insurance Plans
GeoBlue Xplorer Overseas Expat Insurance with maternity coverage
Excellent expat insurance with maternity coverage
If you have questions about any of these travel insurance plans, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance at 480-813-9100 or contact us by email.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!