Why we like it:
The Nomad Health Insurance plan is benefit-rich plan for the globally mobile. This plan is tailored specifically for those living as digital nomads
Easily renew annually for continuous coverage. Designed to be affordable for both Non-U.S. and U.S. citizens living outside of their Home Country. We like that it offers rich benefits for a low price.
- Those living long-term outside of their Home country, but without a permanent address.
- Those looking for rich benefits at a very affordable price
- Those who may need up to 6 months a year in their Home Country
- Those who require good insurance, but need to have global coverage
- Available for those living outside of their country of citizenship, even those without a permanent residence.
- Three regions of coverage available.
- Best for those under the age of 65.
- Six deductible options.
- Maternity, dental, and preventative medicine included on the Select level.
Three Levels to choose from:
You can select between Select, Primary +, or Primary.
We recommend the Select level for:
- Maternity coverage
- Preventative medicine, such as travel vaccinations, prostate cancer screenings, cervical smears, etc.
- Dental treatment
- Higher medical limits on most benefits
More about this plan
Why choose this Nomad Health Insurance Plan?
The Nomad Health medical insurance plan is one of the most accessible international health plans we offer. It was created with the globally mobile in mind. International Nomads are all allowed to apply for, and use this plan, even if not permanently residing outside of the Home Country. It is great for families and individuals.
Medical evacuation insurance:
International medical evacuation is essential for those living overseas especially if in a more remote area, or live in an area with poor health facilities. Depending on the situation, a medical evacuation may cost from $25,000 – $250,000. Even if you have a great hospital in the city you are living in, they may not be able to take care of every medical condition. If that is the case, they would most likely request a medical evacuation out of country, or to another city. Each level of the Nomad Health will cover medical evacuation to policy limit.
If you have potential plans to get pregnant, it is important to think about maternity benefits on your international medical insurance plan. Maternity insurance benefits are only available on the Select plan. There is a 12-month waiting period for maternity benefits to be available. The Primary levels will cover in the event of a complication of pregnancy.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!