Good Neighbor Insurance is a great place to start when choosing international group health insurance (or consult with, regarding) for your international workers, with the best coverage and benefits to meet your your insurance needs and budget. We’re happy to recommend the most affordable options from multiple carriers. We can either come alongside your administrative staff, or do all the work for you so you can spend your time focused on your organizational goals – Depending on your needs. It’s the way we do business. And if you simply want to understand your options better when choosing international group health insurance, then we’re happy to help you with that too.
BELOW are some ways that we serve/help organizations like yours, from two workers overseas to two thousand.
TO THE RIGHT are resources and tools we’ve created to help you as a CEO, HR Person or Office Manager. >>
SOME THINGS WE PROVIDE YOU STARTING OUT
- Our expertise, and also our expertise at listening. To you. Listening to your needs/thoughts when choosing international group health insurance before recommending a plan or carrier. Our multiple carriers mean more options for you.
- We offer an actionable analysis that will help you and your staff see the exact benefits of a group insurance plan.
- Free tools and training, as well as guides, webinars….
- Our volume of business and excellent relationships with our carriers and underwriters help us negotiate for you at acceptance, to help solve claims, and when requesting competitive quotes at renewal to guarantee your rates stay affordable.
- Truly comprehensive solutions when choosing international group health insurance including partial self-funded insurance or self-funding your group health plan. We can help.
BENEFITS OF A GROUP INSURANCE POLICY
- Group policies help by standardizing rates for your staff and their families making costs more predictable and almost always saving them money compared to individual coverage.
- A group plan also guarantees new staff and their dependents coverage without any exclusions and preconditions.
- It allows you to know what coverage your staff has and allow you one point of contact instead of dealing with multiple carriers and plans, coverages, exclusions, claims, etc.
- Peace of mind working with professional, experienced staff. Plus saving your staff hours of administration and hassle.
Tools and Tips for New Groups:
Free Helpful Resource
For groups considering or choosing between
plans or carriers.
A “Starter’s” Guide.
Watch the Video: Why Group Insurance?
Frequently Asked Questions about
overseas group insurance coverage
What you need to know: The latest tips and information on group insurance sent out quarterly via email. Signup
“Save Time and Money with Group Insurance”
with Pei Medill – Register here
Download our group brochure