Why we like it:
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND the GeoBlue Voyager team travel health insurance for pre existing conditions because it includes pre-existing medical condition coverage (Choice), as well as high-risk/terrorism or countries like Israel or the DRC, and is excellent for older travelers. When you are looking for travel insurance for a group of people, you do not always know all of their medical backgrounds and needs – You need to make sure that their health is fully covered abroad. Looking for pre-existing coverage for Non-U.S. groups?
Blue Cross Blue Shield Global (of which GeoBlue is a part) is known and accepted worldwide. We love that they have direct-pay agreements in so many countries.
Note: The Voyager plans do require you to apply from the U.S. and Choice requires that those on the policy have primary health insurance coverage in the U.S.
- Maybe the best coverage available for U.S. travelers
- group travel medical insurance that covers pre-existing conditions
- For a few days travel up to 6 months for minimum of five travelers
- Part of Blue Cross Blue Shield Global (known worldwide)
Our GeoBlue Voyager Group short term team travel health insurance for pre existing conditions has two options (or levels of coverage) for our guests. Both will cover your team from a few days all the way up to 6 months for as few as five travelers. The Voyager Choice Plan includes pre-existing medical condition coverage:
- The Voyager Choice Group Travel Insurance – Will cover pre-existing medical conditions but must have a U.S. health insurance policy when on this policy.
- The Voyager Essential Group Travel Insurance Plan – Does not cover pre-existing medical conditions, and you do not need a U.S. health insurance policy when on this policy.
For a complete list of benefits, see the link below under “Additional Information.”
Both International Group Insurance Options Include:
- Medical and emergency evacuation coverage
- Medical health insurance coverage
- Repatriation of remains
- Bedside visit
- Coverage once outside the United States
- Re-issuing a lost passport, a lost airline ticket, and replacing lost luggage
- Use any western-style medical facility overseas or use contracted doctors in more than 180 countries
- Online doctor search with more than 4,200 contracted physicians
- Use HTH Mobile Health to search doctors, translate medical terms, phrases and medications using your mobile device.
- Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of both the GeoBlue and HTH Worldwide brand) has signed a trademark licensing agreement with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
- The Blue brand is the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
- Click here to learn more about GeoBlue
Voyager Choice Group Travel Insurance Plan
Voyager Essential Group Travel Insurance Plan
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!