We know of no individual insurance plan that provides full maternity coverage for a woman already pregnant.
PARTIAL SOLUTIONS –Some international travel insurance – pregnancy plans provide coverage only for complications of pregnancy. Which means if the medical facility states baby’s life and/or mom’s life is in physical danger. These travel plans will not cover delivery or the baby.
Best travel plans to cover U.S. Residents traveling outside the U.S.
GEOBLUE VOYAGER CHOICE
- Coverage must originate in the USA
- Coverage limited to six months
- Must have US underwritten health plan or Medicare A, B & C
- Covers all pre-existing health conditions
- Covers some complications of pregnancy
BUPA TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Unlimited medical and evacuation coverage
- “Complications of pregnancy” are covered up to the 36 week of pregnancy
- Worldwide coverage during all types of travel: leisure, study and business
- Covers worldwide outside policy holder country of residence
- Coverage can originate anywhere in the world
- Coverage available for up to one year. May re-apply for additional coverage.
- Complications of Pregnancy covered during first 26 weeks of gestation.
Best long term career insurance to cover Expatriates residing outside the U.S.
GMI CAREER INSURANCE
- Long-term international health insurance plan
- Will accept a pregnant woman for coverage
- Will not cover the pregnancy or complications
- Will cover other medical / health problems
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!