INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL EVACUATION INSURANCE SERVICES
These are known as “evacuation-only” plans (although some might include medical benefits or have a rider to cover medical benefits).
All our career world health insurance plans and all our short-term international travel health insurance plans provide international medical evacuation insurance. With these plans the insured is getting both international medical insurance coverage and also international medical emergency evacuation insurance coverage. If you are looking for international health insurance, then you will not need to request international medical evacuation insurance separately.
Even if you have medical insurance that will protect you overseas, emergency medical evacuation is still a serious concern to most travelers and international workers/volunteers, especially when located in an area with inadequate medical care or if not SPECIFICALLY addressed or included as a benefit with your current coverage. This type of “rescue” or evacuation could cost you $15,000-$125,000 USD.
While some people may have medical coverage when traveling overseas outside their home country or network, very few plans have the proper coverage that includes emergency medical evacuation (unless you are buying/have international health insurance). The travel evacuation insurance plans on this page will give you the added protection and peace of mind that you are taken care of for this and other exclusive benefits like political evacuation return of mortal remains and many other benefits your home country coverage does not include for your trips and travels overseas.
FOR OVERSEAS COVERAGE
SKY RESCUE INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL EVACUATION INSURANCE
Coverage for individuals under the age of 65 traveling outside their home country up to 12 months or less per policy period
- Emergency evacuation insurance up to $100,000 per policy period
- Emergency travel assistance services
- Emergency reunion, return of mortal remains, returning minor children, political evacuation, and other benefits
- Underwritten by Sirius International
- US citizens for coverage outside the US and Canada
- Non-US citizens will be covered outside their country of citizenship (if needing US coverage a special form will need to be included by contacting Good Neighbor Insurance)
- No deductible except for the personal liability coverage
- Includes personal liability coverage (a) injury to a third person and (b) damage to a third person’s property
- May add enhanced Accidental Death and Dismemberment
FIELD RESCUE PLAN WITH no restrictions on hazardous sports or occupations (except motorsports)
- No deductible, period
- Unlimited medical rescue and evacuation coverage
- Additional non-medical option and trip cancellation option also if desired
- Covers worldwide outside policy holder country of residence
- Does not cover search
- The Worldwide Health Options provides coverage for hazardous sports or occupations, therefore these sports or occupations do not have to be done solely for leisure, recreational, entertainment or fitness. For example a professional surfer, would be covered for surfing, another example a pilot or someone learning to fly would also be covered.