Why we like it:
IMG Outreach Travel Medical Insurance for Canada is one of our most affordable travel insurance Canada plans for charitable travel, missionaries and volunteers for a few days up to 24 months. As a Canadian, you should select “Outreach America” (For non-U.S. travelers) since it provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside of their home country. You can even purchase it after departure (in case you forgot).
Good for those seeking a plan up to 24 months and may repurchase for as long as you are traveling outside of your country of citizenship.
- Canadians looking for an affordable plan for charitable travel
- People over 65
- From 5 days to 1 years – Renewable for up to 2 years
- Those going to “high-risk” countries, including Israel
- Canadian missionaries and churches traveling abroad on short-term missions projects and outreach
- Volunteers from Canada seeking to do charitable travel, social business, or join an NGO or non-profit abroad
- Coverage renewable for up to two years at a time and able to extend
IMG has developed two Outreach Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day.
Outreach International provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage for brief returns to the U.S.. Outreach America provides coverage for Canadians and non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international and multilingual customer service centers. Access to claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency. There is 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles and several Maximum Limits. Access is available to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S.. You can reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.
- Short-term travel medical insurance
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2 million
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Maximum Limits (Choose from):
$50,000, $100,000, $500,000, $1,000,000, $2,000,000
Individual Deductible (Choose from):
Your choice of $0, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or $2,500
Hospital Room and Board
Emergency Room Accident
Emergency Illness – with In-patient Admission
Emergency Illness – without In-patient Admission
Hospital Daily Indemnity
Up to $500,000 lifetime maximum (independent of the Maximum Limit)
Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
Return of Minor Children
Identity Theft Assistance
Sports & Activities Coverage – For basic sports
Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition – Medical
Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition – Emergency Medical Evacuation
Common Carrier Accidental Death
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
My IMG travel services
- Adventure Sports Rider
- Enhanced AD&D rider
- Evacuation Plus Rider – Non-life-threatening medical evacuation, and natural disaster evacuation
RENEWAL AND EXTENSIONS
Subject to the terms of the plan, Outreach Travel Medical Insurance for Canada can be extended for a minimum of five days up to a 365-day period, up to a maximum of 24 continuous months (Two years). You may repurchase for as long as you are traveling outside of your country of citizenship.
Prior to the end of each period of coverage purchased, you will receive renewal information. You can renew online. Each insured person must only satisfy one deductible and coinsurance within each 12-month period of coverage.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!