Why we like it:
Seven Corners RoundTrip Elite features trip cancellation insurance for any reason (as an option). It’s a great option because it can be used for trip cancellation, or just travel medical insurance, for trips within the USA, such as to Alaska, or even driving within the USA, ages 0-81+. It can be used for travel overseas round trip from the USA, however all trips must originate from the U.S.
This travel insurance plan with trip cancellation protects: Your finances – Should a sudden illness prevent you from taking your trip or losing your deposit. Your health – Should you become sick or injured while traveling, by paying those medical bills. And your belongings – This travel medical insurance helps replace them if stolen or damaged during your trip.
No U.S. health insurance is required to be covered by this trip cancellation medical insurance.
Note: For U.S. residents only (and trips originating from the USA).
- Optional “trip cancellation insurance for any reason”
- Up to age 81+
- For travel within the USA or outside the USA, incl. driving trips
- Pre-existing conditions can be covered by this plan
RoundTrip Elite offers trip cancellation insurance for any reason. It provides protection for U.S. residents up to 81 years or more, covering your trip costs while on a trip within the USA, or for travel abroad from the USA and back.
1.) You can use this policy as travel medical insurance including trip cancellation.
2.) You can use this policy as emergency travel medical insurance without paying for trip cancellation insurance.
Simply put $0 when the online application asks for “Trip cost? = $0”
– There will be no Trip Cancellation option then, and you can use this plan for travel medical insurance only.
RoundTrip Elite protects:
- Your investment – Should a sudden illness prevent you from taking your trip of a lifetime, this plan can help protect you from losing everything you spent on your trip.
- You from medical expenses – Should you become sick or injured while traveling, your health insurance at home may not cover those medical bills. Roundtrip Elite helps protect against that financial hardship. (See medical benefits below)
- Your belongings – This travel medical insurance helps replace if stolen or damaged during your trip.
TRIP CANCELLATION & INTERRUPTION
Basic coverage of non-refundable, prepaid trip costs if you are unable to take your trip due to…
- Sickness, Injury or Death
- Felonious Assault
- Court Ordered Appearance
- Military Duty for Natural Disaster Relief
- Jury Duty
- Terrorist Incident
- Traffic Accident
- Residence Uninhabitable
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL RIDER BENEFITS
Cancel for Any Reason –
Pays up to 75% of your trip cost if you cancel your trip for any reason not otherwise covered, provided you cancel 2 days or more before departure. (Coverage must be purchased within 20 days of your initial trip payment or deposit*.)
Cancel for Work Reasons –
Pays up to 100% of your trip cost if you cancel your trip due to the work related reasons shown below. (Coverage must be purchased within 20 days of your initial trip payment or deposit*.)
• Company merger/acquisition.
• Transfer which requires relocation of your principal residence.
• Requirement to work during the trip.
• Place of employment unsuitable for business due to natural disaster.
Note: Coverage for job termination & layoff is included in the base plan.
*Initial Trip Payment or Deposit – This is the first day any payment is made toward your Land/Sea/Air Arrangements.
Coverage must be purchased for the full cost of your trip.
Note: If you choose to purchase the $0 category- there is no Trip Cancellation. You can use this for travel medical benefits only.
Trip Interruption only covers return air up to $1,000 per person.
For trips 31 – 90 days in length, an additional cost of $5 per person per day is required.
For trip cost between $10,001 and $30,000, contact us for additional coverage details.
- No U.S. health insurance needed to be covered on this trip cancellation medical insurance
- All travel must originate in the USA
- For round trip travel in the USA or round trip travel outside the USA
- Emergency medical expenses: $250,000
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation: $1,000,000
– If you are hospitalized more than 7 days, we will transport dependent children home if traveling with you.
– We will send a person chosen by you to/from your bedside if you are traveling alone.
– If you die while traveling, we will return your remains to your residence in the United States or to your place of burial.
- Trip cancellation: Trip Cost to a maximum of $30,000USD
- Trip interruption: Up to 150% of your trip cost
- Missed connection: $1500
- Trip delay: $1500
- Lost luggage/personal effects: $2500
- Baggage delay: $600
- ACCIDENTAL DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT (AD&D) benefit for death, loss of limbs, or loss of sight due to an accident occurring while on your trip: $25,000
SEVEN CORNERS ASSIST
24/7 Travel Assistance – We can provide local weather details, currency rates, embassy contact information, interpreter referrals, help with lost passport recovery, & pre-trip information including inoculation & visa requirements.
24/7 Medical Assistance – We can help you locate appropriate medical care and arrange second opinions. Also, we can provide assistance in arranging emergency medical evacuations, medical transportation home after treatment, escorts & transportation for unaccompanied children, and medical record transfers.
Optional add-on benefits
- Flight accident (Additional AD&D for air travel): $100,000, $250,000, or $500,000
- Rental car damage: $35,000
- Cancel for any reason: 75% of non-refundable trip cost
- Cancel for work reasons: 100% of non-refundable trip cost
- Lost ski days and equipment rental: $1,000
- Lost golf rounds and equipment rental: $1,000
Pre-existing medical conditions:
- Pre-existing conditions are covered if you enroll in this plan within 20 days of your initial payment or deposit for your trip and buy coverage for the full trip cost.
- Please see the brochure for full information / disclosure
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!