International term life insurance is more important in today’s world than back 30 years ago. Wars, rumors of wars, as well as diseases that cause one to pass on, such as Ebola can cause all good planning to go out the window if the bread-winner passes on. Having a strong international term life cover for an expat family will help cushion the loss of the bread-winner(s) of that family.
Good Neighbor Insurance provides two great international term life covers which you may view here at https://www.gninsurance.com/health/term-life/.
The Clements International Term Life cover is one of our most cost effective investments for our guests which is located here at https://www.gninsurance.com/clements-international-term-life-insurance/.
Here are a few points about this great option:
- You may submit an online application without payment, and then post us a check.
- There is no medical underwriting for a face amount of USD250,000 or less.
- U.S. and non U.S. citizens may apply
- Most cost effective investment out of any international term life plan, as of 2014.
- Maximum coverage is 10x insured’s annually salary up to USD4,000,000 lifetime cover.
Call one of our professional international insurance agents here at our toll free number, 866-636-9100, or email us at email@example.com for us to provide you a quote.