WEA Signature career international insurance benefits are one of our favorite long term overseas medical insurance plans for our clients. Why? Because WEA (Worldwide Expatriate Association) provides top notch benefits and services to our clients here at Good Neighbor Insurance.
WEA’s underwriting is very flexible an
d willing to work alongside our clients with their different needs. WEA also has great maternity benefits. Here are two answers from our WEA underwriters with the questions we presented them.
They want to start with Elite.
Question: In future years, can they switch to Select or Care at renewal without going through underwriting?
Answer: As they will be downgrading plans, they can switch without going through Underwriting.
Question: If they can, and they added the Maternity Rider, would the waiting period for maternity start over or would their time on the Elite plan count?
Answer: Yes, since maternity is a benefit included on the Elite plan they will be given credit for the 12 month waiting period met on the first year with WEA. It would be treated as a continuous terms transfer with waiving of waiting periods.
Here is more information on the WEA Signature career international insurance benefits Elite plan. You may also view our WEA information here at https://www.gninsurance.com/wea-signature/.
- International direct pay network
- 5 deductible options, and 2 areas of coverage available
- $5,000,000 medical and evacuation insurance covered with full medical insurance benefits
- Two youngest children under 10 covered at no charge as long as both parents are on the policy
- Term life insurance and AD&D covered may be added
- Maternity benefits available as a standard feature on the Elite option plan after a 12 month waiting period
- Child wellness of $400 and adult wellness of $500
- Acupuncture, aroma, herbal, and other complementary medicine covered
We at Good Neighbor Insurance are always here to serve our guests, you! Please call one of our trained international medical insurance agents at our toll free number, 866-636-9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may call our Arizona office at 480-813-9100.