Atlas International improved insurance benefits for 2015!
Atlas International has updated and improved insurance benefits for 2015! Good Neighbor Insurance is excited to share some wonderful new benefits for those who use our Atlas International travel insurance plan. These new and exciting benefits are already in place. They started on 4-1-2015.
Good Neighbor Insurance has been providing the Atlas International plan prior to 2000. We are well versed with how claims work, how the policy works, how the folks at the HCC company work, and know you will have amazing peace of mind when you or your loved ones are on this medical travel policy overseas.
All of our travel medical insurance plans at Good Neighbor Insurance provide medical insurance and evacuation (medical transportation) cover. For sure return of mortal remains is also on all of our travel policies and other important travel benefits. As an avid traveler myself heading to all kinds of scuba diving places on this globe of ours, I always have a travel insurance policy with me at all times. I rather give the medical facility my international travel insurance policy number then my Visa card.
You may view these updates on our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/atlas-international/. Or call one our international insurance specialist here in Phoenix Metro, Arizona at our toll free number of 866-636-9100 or 480-633-9500. Or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to provide you peace of mind from medical cost fears as you enjoy your travels outside the U.S!
Here are the improved insurance benefits for 2015:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Increased from $500,000 to $1M
- Acute Onset of Pre-Ex:
- Benefit increased to equal medical coverage maximum for $200,000, $500,000, and $1,000,000
- No change for $50,000 and $100,000 – remains equal to coverage maximum
- Trip Delay: $100 for 12- hour delay requiring an unplanned overnight stay (2 days maximum)
- Pet Return: $1,000 to return a pet home if member is hospitalized
- Lost Checked Luggage: Increased from $250 to $500
- Bedside Visit: $1,500 for economy ticket for family member to visit member if admitted to ICU
- Trip Interruption: Death of a grandchild added to benefit trigger
- Optional additional $50,000 Crisis Response: Offered for all coverage maximums and deductibles
- Optional additional $100,000 Personal Liability: Offered for all coverage maximums and deductibles
- Optional additional $50,000 – $950,000 AD&D. Here is more information on the AD&D cover option:
- Ages 18-69 only
- Offered for all deductibles
- Offer varies by coverage maximum:
- $50,000 and $100,000 coverage max with $50k buy-up
- $200,000 with $50,000 or $150,000 buy-up
- $500,000 with $50,000, $150,000, or $450,000 buy-up
- $1,000,000 with $50,000, $150,000, $450,000, or $950,000 buy-up