Geo Blue Trekker Multi-Trip Travel Insurance is one of our top travel insurance plans for those traveling two or more times outside the U.S. in a year’s time. Why is it so popular with our clients here at Good Neighbor Insurance, you ask? There are many reasons. Here are a few:
- U.S. licensed and regulated
- Medical insurance, medical evacuation, Rx, AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment), repatriation of remains, bedside visit, and many more travel insurance benefits.
- Covers pre-existing medical conditions under the medical insurance and medical evacuation benefits.
- Unlimited trips in a 12 month period
- 70 days maximum per trip
- It does require a health plan but that is ok since the ACA (affordable care act) mandates all U.S. residents/citizens have a bonafide health insurance policy.
- Medical insurance up to USD250,000
- Medical evacuation up to USD500,000
- For those between 70 and 84 years young have up to USD100,000 medical travel insurance
- Medical deductible only USD50 (yes, only $50) per 12 month policy period.
You may view our 2015 premium rates shown right below. You may also get quotes and purchase here at https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/annual/geoblue-trekker/.
|Under 50||50 and over||Over 65|
|Trekker Choice Single||165||210||250|
|Trekker Choice Couple||280||370||440|
|Trekker Essential Single||95||115||140|
|Trekker Essential Couple||190||155||225|
Maybe Geo Blue Trekker Multi-Trip Travel Insurance is not for you at this time. No worries! Tell us at our toll free number, 866-636-9100, what you are requesting and we will find the best travel medical insurance for you. You can also call us at our Phoenix Metro, Arizona number at 480-633-9500 or email us at email@example.com. Our web site also has great information at https://www.gninsurance.com.
One other key point to share with our guests, you! Why Geo Blue? Many reasons but one major one is that they are part of the Blue Brand here in the U.S. Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of the GeoBlue and HTH Worldwide brand) has signed a trademark licensing agreement with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.