GeoBlue Navigator international student cover is one of the most comprehensive medical insurance plans for international students and students studying abroad. You can find the plan at https://www.goodinternationalstudentinsurance.com/geoblue-navigator-international-student-insurance/. Whether you are coming from China, Japan, India, Saudi Arabia, or any other country, we have a plan for you. Good Neighbor Insurance also provides a variety of international student insurance plans at https://www.goodinternationalstudentinsurance.com/insurance-for-international-students.
Why should you choose the GeoBlue Navigator plan with Good Neighbor Insurance?
- A Recognized Leader – GeoBlue is a recognized leader in international health insurance and medical assistance services, serving hundreds of thousands of world travelers annually.
- Highest Standards of Service – GeoBlue meets the highest expectations of quality. GeoBlue has set new standards for international assistance services and for applying stringent criteria when contracting with doctors and hospitals.
- World Class Healthcare – GeoBlue has the expertise and capability to meet any medical need efficiently and effectively. This can be a matter of support for a minor issue or help for a major issue, regardless of your location
- Good Neighbor Insurance licensed international insurance brokers have traveled the world as well as lived overseas for many years. In fact, one of the owners of Good Neighbor Insurance was born in Indonesia and was raised in Indonesia for 19 years. The owner graduated from the international school in Jakarta, Indonesia – Jakarta Intercultural School (changed from international to Intercultural just in 2017) and the JIS website can be found at http://www.jisedu.or.id/.
Good Neighbor Insurance understands the needs of international students as well as those traveling and residing outside their home country.
Here are some great advantages of being on the GeoBlue Navigator international student insurance (in USD) –
- The strength of the Blue brand. GeoBlue is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
- Cashless access to the best provider networks inside and outside the U.S.
- Choice of deductible options (waived for office visits)
- $30 office visit copay (reduced to $10 outside the U.S.)
- Coinsurance waived for care outside the U.S.
- No waiting period associated with preventative services
- Pre-existing conditions exclusion waived with prior creditable coverage
- No exclusion for specified conditions in the first 6 months
- No pre-certification penalty imposed
- Sports and alcohol related injuries covered
Here are some of the reasons our licensed international insurance brokers love to brag about the GeoBlue Navigator international student insurance –
- GeoBlue provides unsurpassed service and the convenience of mobile technology to access the best medical care no matter what town, country or time zone.
- Easy Access to an Elite International Provider Community
- Strength of the Blue Brands in the U.S. – GeoBlue Navigator international student members have cashless access to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield network in all fifty states. More than 96% of physicians and more than 92% of hospitals across the U.S. are a part of the BlueCard Network.
- Outside the U.S. – GeoBlue has a network of doctors that includes almost every speciality you may need in over 190 countries. Only a small fraction of doctors around the world meet GeoBlue standards – participation is by invitation only. They seek out professionals certified by the American or Royal Board of Medical Specialties who speak English. We factor in recommendations from over 165 Physician Advisors from all over the world. Then we assemble in-depth profiles so our members can choose with confidence, and we put formal contracts in place to ensure patient access. Once they’ve seen you, GeoBlue doctors bill us directly so you don’t have to file a claim.
- Emergency Evacuation and Centers of Excellence – GeoBlue coordinates emergency services with a worldwide network of contracted Regional Physician Advisors as well as air ambulance operators selected for their safety records. Members in need of life-saving medical intervention are treated in Centers of Excellence in the U.S. and around the world whenever possible.
- Around-the-Clock Assistance Call Center – GeoBlue Navigator international student insurance maintains a 24/7, toll-free call center to assist GeoBlue members with everything from routine requests to medical emergencies. The GeoBlue staff has years of experience with international medical assistance and has close working relationships with its International Provider Community
# # # # #
GoodInternationalStudentInsurance.com works in collaboration with Good Neighbor Insurance. Please call one of our licensed agents at 866-636-9100 or locally at 480-633-9500 if you have any questions. You may also reach us via email at email@example.com.
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business for over 20 years! Every one of our internationally trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you peace of mind with one of our many international student insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best overseas medical care during your studies and travels.
We thank you for giving us the privilege of serving you as you fulfill your dreams!
Have amazing and safe travels!