The chance to further your studies in the United States is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for most people. This is your chance to experience life in the USA, and having this experience could open up amazing opportunities for your future. The wisest thing you can do is to make sure nothing ruins your time overseas, especially nothing preventable. Why risk your future just to save a little money now?
The GeoBlue Navigator international student insurance plan is one of the most comprehensive international student insurance plans on the open market as of this date. It offers coverage to students from Japan, UAE, Korea, China, India, Europe, Brazil, and anywhere else in the world. We at Good Neighbor Insurance are thrilled to share this superb A + international student insurance.
What is GeoBlue Navigator? It’s international health insurance and services for students and faculty.
Why choose the GeoBlue Navigator international student insurance plan? The GeoBlue Navigator health plan meets the needs of international students and faculty by offering comprehensive worldwide benefits—inside and outside the U.S.—without the typical limits, eligibility conditions and benefit exclusions common among traditional plans.
GeoBlue Navigator is the premier health plan for students and faculty because it combines amazing benefits with concierge-level medical assistance. It also provides easy access to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider network, the largest provider network in the U.S. GeoBlue Navigator gives students and faculty peace of mind, knowing they have the freedom to access top medical care no matter where their studies or assignments take them.
Why should you choose a GeoBlue plan? GeoBlue is a recognized leader in international health insurance and medical assistance services, serving hundreds of thousands of world travelers annually. They have set new standards for international assistance services and for applying stringent criteria when contracting with doctors and hospitals. GeoBlue has the expertise and capability to meet any medical need efficiently and effectively.
Why should you choose the GeoBlue Navigator plan with Good Neighbor Insurance? Good Neighbor Insurance licensed international insurance brokers have traveled the world as well as lived overseas for many years. In fact, one of the owners of Good Neighbor Insurance was born in Indonesia and was raised in Indonesia for 19 years. He graduated from Jakarta Intercultural School (changed from international to Intercultural in 2017). Good Neighbor Insurance understands the needs of international students as well as those traveling and residing outside their home country.
Here are key coverage benefits for those on the GeoBlue Navigator student insurance plan:
- Contraceptive services, surgeries and supplies are covered under the policy.
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical maximum.
- Deductible waived for office visits with doctors. J1 Visa compliant options.
- $30 office visit copay (reduced to $10 outside the U.S.)
- Coinsurance waived for care outside the U.S.
- No exclusion for specified conditions in the first 6 months
- No waiting period or sublimit for preventive services.
- No precertification penalty for inpatient or outpatient care.
- Pre-existing conditions covered with creditable coverage (including prior HTH Student Plans).
- Illnesses and injuries related to terrorism, sports and alcohol are covered.
- Meets all Schengen Visa requirements.
The GeoBlue Navigator international student insurance plan has amazing member services that rival many other international student insurance options. This will help keep the process simple for you. Here are just a few of these amazing member services that you will be able to enjoy:
- Direct Pay – Paperless, Cashless, Convenient GeoBlue members can avoid paying out of pocket for care by using Direct Pay. Through this service participating providers outside the U.S. bill GeoBlue directly for covered medical treatment.
- Personal Solutions – GeoBlue Navigator members enjoy a full range of Personal Solutions. Your online toolkit allows you to check medical symptoms, understand your health risks and access personalized prevention and wellness recommendations.
- Informed Choice To Get the Care You Need – If members experience unanticipated medical problems, they can request local, regional or global treatment alternatives through the Informed Choice service.
- GeoBlue Travels with You – While traveling across the globe with the GeoBlue mobile app, members can quickly and conveniently find and access quality care using your mobile device.
Here are some of the reasons our licensed international insurance brokers love to brag about GeoBlue:
- GeoBlue provides unsurpassed service and the convenience of mobile technology to access the best medical care no matter what town, country or timezone.
- Strength of the Blue Brands in the U.S. – GeoBlue Navigator international student members have cashless access to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield network in all fifty states. More than 96% of physicians and more than 92% of hospitals across the U.S. are a part of the BlueCard Network.
- Outside the U.S. – GeoBlue has a network of doctors that includes almost every speciality you may need in over 190 countries. Only a small fraction of doctors around the world meet GeoBlue standards – participation is by invitation only. They seek out professionals certified by the American or Royal Board of Medical Specialties who speak English. We factor in recommendations from over 165 Physician Advisors from all over the world. Then we assemble in-depth profiles so our members can choose with confidence, and we put formal contracts in place to ensure patient access. Once they’ve seen you, GeoBlue doctors bill us directly so you don’t have to file a claim.
- Emergency Evacuation and Centers of Excellence – Depending on your travel destination, adequate care for your condition may not be available locally. Medical evacuations can come with hefty price tags (at times up to six figures) and are difficult to organize and coordinate. In such stressful situations, it is important to have the reassurance that you will not have to pay for transportation to a nearby location for excellent medical care or to return home for the best care. What’s more, discerning between one air-ambulance company and another or having third party medical personnel assess the care you are receiving locally to verify the necessity of a medical evacuation, are the types of decisions which can be left up to the expertise of a travel health insurance provider.
- GeoBlue coordinates emergency services with a worldwide network of contracted Regional Physician Advisors as well as air ambulance operators selected for their safety records. Members in need of life-saving medical intervention are treated in Centers of Excellence in the U.S. and around the world whenever possible.
- Around-the-Clock Assistance Call Center – GeoBlue Navigator international student insurance maintains a 24/7, toll-free call center to assist GeoBlue members with everything from routine requests to medical emergencies. The GeoBlue staff has years of experience with international medical assistance and has close working relationships with its International Provider Community.
# # # #
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business for over 24 years! Every one of our internationally trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you peace of mind with one of our many international student insurance options to safeguard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best overseas medical care during your studies and travels.
Please call one of our licensed agents at 866-636-9100 or locally at 480-633-9500 if you have any questions or would like a quote. You may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for giving us the privilege of serving you as you fulfill your dreams!
Have amazing and safe travels!