Atlas International Travel Medical Insurance is another one of our popular travel insurance plans here at Good Neighbor Insurance. Why do we have so many travel insurance plans listed here at https://www.gninsurance.com/international-travel-health-insurance-plans? Because we know each of our clients are individuals requesting different overseas insurance benefits. We also know that one set of benefits does not fit all. Each of our clients are wonderfully made and expect to have international insurance benefits that fit them, and only them. Guess what! We fully agree here at Good Neighbor Insurance. Sure, it may be confusing to find the best set of benefits for your travels overseas. But no worries! This is where we, your international specialist come in. We are here to serve you! As you deserve!
Here is some extra information on our Atlas International insurance plan. Of course you may call any of our international medical insurance specialist here toll free at 1-866-636-9100 or our direct Phoenix Metro Arizona phone number at 480-633-9500. Or you may email us here at email@example.com. We are at the ready – for you, our guests, our clients!
- If you are traveling outside of your Home Country and are at least 14 days old, you are eligible for coverage. If you are under age 70, you may select your Overall Maximum Limit, ranging from $50,000 to $1,000,000. If you are age 70 to 79, the Overall Maximum Limit available is $50,000. If you are age 80 or older, the Overall Maximum Limit available is $10,000.
- Coverage per day up to 12 months then may reapply.
- Includes medical cover, medical evacuation, political evacuation, and repatriation of remains, emergency reunion, terrorism cover, lost luggage, and many other benefits.
- While the certificate is in effect, the benefit period does not apply. Upon termination of the certificate, underwriters will pay eligible medical expenses, as defined herein, for up to 90 days beginning on the first day of diagnosis or treatment of a covered injury or illness while the member is outside his or her home country and while the certificate was in effect. The benefit period applies only to eligible medical expenses related to the injury or illness that began while the certificate was in effect.
Atlas International health insurance includes coverage for:
- Hospital Room and Board
- Intensive Care
- Outpatient Treatment
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions
- Emergency Dental
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Lost Checked Luggage
- Trip Interruption
- Hazardous Sports Cover
A great policy like Atlas International Medical Insurance will generally include the following provisions:
- Cover most countries in the world.
- Cover injury and sudden illnesses.
- Twenty-four hour emergency services and help (you don’t want to call to be told to call back later).
- Cover cancellations such as hotel bookings, flight, and other transportation bookings if you have a sudden illness, death in the family, or some other emergency.
- Cover emergencies, strife in the country visited, etc., that cause you to head home early.
- Have financial protection if any company you are using goes bankrupt and you are stuck in another country.
The vast majority of personal and group health insurance policies do not provide coverage for medical treatment outside the United States. Neither Medicare nor Medicaid offer protection when U.S. citizens travel abroad.
The U.S. State Department recommends that international travelers purchase comprehensive travel health insurance plans to cover the cost of medical treatment outside the country. A medical evacuation insurance policy will provide funding for transportation to a U.S. facility if necessary, along with repatriation of your remains in the event of death.
Please Note: In the event of a medical emergency you will not be automatically transported back to your home country. If it is medically necessary that you be evacuated to a more appropriate hospital, the company will get you to the nearest appropriate facility where you can receive appropriate care based on your specific needs.