Our Patriot Exchange International Student insurance plan meets all the J-1, J-2, F1 and F2 visa requirements for international students studying in the U.S. You may view the Patriot Exchange international student insurance plan here at https://www.goodinternationalstudentinsurance.com/patriot-exchange-international-student-insurance/.
This Patriot Exchange International student plan is made for –
- International Students coming from any country, including China, India, South Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and many more
- Scholars and students coming from any country outside the U.S. to study in the U.S.
The Patriot Exchange international student plan can be purchased for an individual student or for a group of students that are traveling / living from a few weeks up to a year. Here is more information on this amazing international student medical short term plan.
- Medical insurance for students studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs
- Deductible of $100
- Maximum limits from $50,000 to $500,000
- Most plan options are designed to meet the U.S. J1 and J2 visa travel insurance requirements
Here are some conditions to coverage for the Patriot Exchange international student insurance plan –
- Coverage and benefits are subject to the deductible, limites and coinsurance, and all terms of the Certificate of Insurance and Master Policy.
- Coverage under a Patriot Exchange Program plan is secondary to any other coverage.
- Coverage and benefits are for eligible medical expenses which are medically necessary and usual, reasonable and customary.
- Charges must be administered or ordered by a physician.
- Charges must be incurred during the Period of Coverage or the Benefit Period.
- Claims must be presented to IMG for payment within ninety (90) days from the date the claim was incurred.
Here is information on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) when it comes to any international student insurance plan while a student is residing in the U.S. –
As non-resident aliens, international students, scholars, and people involved in cultural exchange programs on F, J, M and Q visas (and certain family members) are not subject to the individual mandate for their first five years in the U.S. All other J categories (teacher, trainee, work and travel, au pair, high school, etc.) are not subject to the individual mandate for two years (out of the past six). Since international students are not subject to the mandate, they are not required to purchase a plan that meets PPACA requirements and can purchase Student Health Advantage.
Under ACA, all U.S. citizens, nationals and resident aliens are required to purchase minimum essential coverage (ACA compliant coverage), unless they are exempt. Exempt U.S. citizens include U.S. citizens who reside outside of the U.S. for 330 of any 365-day period, or have a tax home (main place of work or employment, or if you don’t have a main place of work or employment, your main residence) in a foreign country, and is a bona fide resident of a foreign country.
GoodInternationalStudentInsurance.com works in collaboration with Good Neighbor Insurance. Please call one of our licensed agents at 866-636-9100 or locally at 480-633-9500 if you have any questions. You may also reach us via email at email@example.com.
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business for over 20 years! Every one of our internationally trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you peace of mind with one of our many international student insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best overseas medical care during your studies and travels.
We thank you for giving us the privilege of serving you as you fulfill your dreams!
Have amazing and safe travels!