Travel medical insurance designed for trips for a few days up to a year or two
In this GNI video we will answer three questions we get the most of from our clients here at Good Neighbor Insurance –
- Who needs travel medical insurance – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel?
- What does travel medical insurance cover?
- What are the three major types of travel insurance Good Neighbor Insurance provides?
Good Neighbor Insurance – https://www.gninsurance.com, provides international travel medical insurance plans for our GNI clients taking vacations and holidays, or those going on business trips, or for those who want specialized medical care such as adventure sports, trip cancellation, war and terrorism coverage, personal liability coverage, nomad travel medical insurance or who want just a general individual or family travel medical insurance cover.
We love serving clients just like you.
Since our founding in 1997, we realize each and every client of ours have specific requests for their travel medical insurance – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel.
- With these requests we have searched high and low for the best travel medical insurance that you, our client, deserves.
- We currently have over 50 different travel medical insurance options to fit your request as you travel with the peace of mind
- We provide connect with real life agents here in Gilbert, Arizona because we realize the importance of your peace of mind when it comes to your medical and evacuation care outside your home country.
Question – Who needs travel medical insurance?
- For those traveling for a couple days or up to 2 years (or more) outside their country of residence.
- For those going on vacation and holiday, taking a gap year from school, traveling for business, volunteering with a social good organization, or going on a church and short-term mission project.
- Individuals, couples, and families wanting to make sure they have solid medical care for their peace of mind while they are outside their home country.
- For those not only traveling but residing outside their country of residence for many years or moving from country to country such as digital nomads.
- Our travel medical insurance is for
- S. citizens traveling and living outside the U.S.
- S. residents traveling outside the U.S.
- Non-U.S. residents traveling outside their country of resident excluding the U.S.
- Non-U.S. residents traveling outside their country of resident to include the U.S.
You can find out more about who needs travel medical insurance at gninsurance.com/travel.
Question – What does travel medical and emergency medical evacuation insurance cover?
- Good Neighbor Insurance travel medical insurance options benefits include
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Return of mortal remains
- Prescription coverage
- Return of minor child(ren)
- Lost luggage
- And many other travel insurance benefits.
- We also have specialized plans for those who want international medical and travel coverages such as
- Higher Accidental Death and Dismemberment, political evacuation, natural disaster evacuation, personal liability, Adventure and Hazardous sports, complications of pregnancy, trip cancellation, war and terrorism cover, crisis response in the event of a kidnapping, and other specialized coverages or unique situations
Here are the three major types of travel insurance Good Neighbor Insurance provides (all in USD).
One – Travel medical insurance – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel
- Stronger on the medical benefits
- All have very robust emergency medical evacuation insurance usually from $500,000 to 1 million or more.
- Designed to reimburse you for medical expenses incurred when you are traveling or residing in a foreign country for a few days up to two years (or more).
Second – trip cancellation insurance options – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/trip-cancellation.
Third – Specialized travel medical insurance. Here are a few of the many specific travel medical benefits we provide to our clients –
- For Pre-existing medical conditions – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/pre-existing
- For Complications of Pregnancy (up to week 36 on one) – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/traveling-while-pregnant
- Adventure sports and hazardous activity – travel medical insurance plan from Dogtag and Diplomat International with sports travel – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/sports
- Frequent traveler and multi-trip travel insurance – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/annual
- Travel insurance that covers pre-existing medical condition(s) – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/pre-existing
- International emergency evacuation plans – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/evacuation
- Travel insurance inside the U.S. – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/insurance-usa
- Short-term medical travel insurance for furlough and sabbatical – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/furlough-and-sabbatical
- International gap year travel medical insurance – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/more-plans/gap-year
- Short-term and travel medical insurance plans for visiting, working, or immigrating to the U.S. – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/usa-visitors
- Travel insurance for Canadians – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/canadians
- Travel medical insurance for local nationals and third country nationals – https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/third-country-nationals